Notice regarding Corporate Reorganization Proceedings
On June 22, 2018, we have applied to the Tokyo District Court (the "Court") for the commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings. Accordingly on July 25, 2018, the Court issued the commencement order for the above mentioned proceedings. We remain fully committed to reorganize, and continue our business. We sincerely apologize to all of our shareholders, financial creditors, customers and suppliers and other parties concerned for this inconvenience this situation would cause.
- 2019-12-09 Additional Drilling Contract for "HAKURYU-11" (Vietnam)
- 2019-12-08 "SAGADRIL-1" achieved 2 Years No Recordable Incident Record
- 2019-11-19 "HAKURYU-11" started its drilling operation in Vietnam.
- 2019-11-15 Contract Extension for "HAKURYU-14"
- 2019-10-31 Notice of the Order Confirming the Reorganization Plans
- 2019-09-24 "SAGADRIL-1" achieved 4 Years No LTI Record
- 2019-09-17 Overview of Proposed Reorganization Plans
- 2019-09-14 "HAKURYU-11" achieved 1 Year No Recordable Incident Record
- 2019-09-06 Notice Regarding Order to Refer Reorganization Plans to Creditors' Resolution