Notice regarding Corporate Reorganization Proceedings
On June 22, 2018, we have applied to the Tokyo District Court (the "Court") for the commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings. Accordingly on July 25, 2018, the Court issued the commencement order for the above mentioned proceedings. We remain fully committed to reorganize, and continue our business. We sincerely apologize to all of our shareholders, financial creditors, customers and suppliers and other parties concerned for this inconvenience this situation would cause.
Notice on the Deadline for Filing of Proof of Claims (JDC & JDN)
Under the order issued from the 8th Civil Division of the Tokyo District Court with respect to the Corporate Reorganization for Japan Drilling Co., Ltd. and Japan Drilling (Netherlands) B.V., the last day of the period for filing of proof of reorganization claims, etc., from the creditors is designated Tuesday, September 25, 2018 (and the proof of claims must be received by the court on or before then) as per below. Please confirm news release below for the detail.
- 2018-09-11 Notice on the Deadline for Filing of Proof of Claims [Japan Drilling Co., Ltd.]
- 2018-09-11 Notice on the Deadline for Filing of Proof of Claims [Japan Drilling (Netherlands) B.V.]
- 2018-09-05 New Drilling Contract for newly built "HAKURYU-14"
- 2018-07-25 Notice of Commencement of Corporate Reorganization Proceedings
- 2018-07-19 "HAKURYU-11" started its drilling operation offshore Vietnam.
- 2018-06-22 Regarding our filing of a petition for the commencement of corporate reorganization proceedings
- 2018-05-01 JDC started the drilling operation utilizing "HAKURYU-5" in Vietnam.
- 2018-03-28 JDC started its operation utilizing "CHIKYU"
- 2018-02-28 The winding-up process commences for Malaysian Joint Venture, UMW JDC Drilling Sdn. Bhd. (JDC's Affiliate)