The JDC project management process provides FEED, concept design, basic design, and detailed design, with the objective of continually improving quality, ensuring safety, and reducing project times and costs.
The project management is implemented by engineers with experience across the entire upstream oil and gas industry.
- Development Plan & Cost Evaluation
- Building New Rigs / Upgrading Rigs
- Drilling operations / rig management
- Inspection of MODU and drilling equipment
- Base management
- Materials procurement, and maintenance
If you would like any further information or have any questions about our project management, please feel free to contact us.
Drilling Technology Dept. Japan Drilling Co., Ltd.
Tel: 03-5847-5857 Fax: 03-5644-5702